Wednesday, June 15, 2005

WARNING, THIS POST MAY CONTAIN'S NO SPOILERS
[Eddie RE-edited it back]
Seeing as how I caught on many of the inside-jokes and the autobiographical nature of the author's story, it's hard for me be an impartial, un-assuming, book club dude. Therefore, I probably won't be much help to the discussion....but...top three favorite characters:

3) Art Hellman (dialog reminded me of a certain neighbor of mine.)
2) Shelia Bale (i made out with a shelia once)
1) Delos Brazos (who could say no?)

My one character critique: Most of the characters' personalities were easy to nail down and most were developed by the end of the book...except for Art Hellman. He seemed more or less a faceless, talking head. There. I said it. WWWooooo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr Congeniality said...

My uncle Mike who lives in Colorado was also psyched on De Los Brazos... he's a mechanic and thought it was so awesome that mechanics held a place of prestige and honour in the alternate bird-world...

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home